Boost $300 Prepaid SIM Starter Kit (Get 260GB data if activated by 29-01-2024) 365 Days Expiry Use Code K3W8G7FM For $233 Delivered
- unlimited standard calls and Texts to 20 Selected countries
- Plus 3600 minutes and text to 25 selected countries
- 365 Days Expiry Starts from the date the customer activates the sim card (SIM EXPRY 14-07-2025)
- 260 GB Data (240GB+20GB Bonus) If activated before 29-01-2024
Use Coupon Code K3W8G7FM to get a price of $233 Delivered
5 in stock
BOOST MOBILE $300 PREPAID SIM STARTER KIT
260 GB Data (240GB + 20GB Bonus) Activate before 29-01-2024
Expiry date 14-07-2025.
We aim to process the orders within 48 hours after the cleared funds are received.
PLEASE VISIT THE BOOST WEBSITE FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT PLAN INCLUSION ON THIS SIM
- Tri-Cut Sim Fits Any Phone
- Free Registered Shipping With Tracking
- Keep Your Own Number Or Get A New One
- Unlimited standard calls to 20 selected destinations: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, and Vietnam.
- 3600 mins to standard numbers to 30 selected destinations: Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Mexico, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, UAE
- 3600 texts to standard numbers to any country in the world.
150Mbps download speed cap
will apply on 4G and 5G networks from 4 April 2023. Your speeds may vary based on conditions in your area. Outside Of 4g Coverage Areas Your Device Will Automatically Switch To 3g And Speeds Will Be Less. For A Complete List Of Included Calls And Destinations Go To Boost.Com.Au/International
How do I access 5G?
You need three things to access 5G:
- An active prepaid recharge
- A 5G compatible device
- Be in an area which has 5G coverage
Sim Card Cannot Be Returned Once Opened.
About Porting Your Own Number To Boost:
You Can Request Porting Your Own Number To Boost When Activating The Sim. Before Porting Number, Contact Your Current Service Provider To Confirm Personal Details. Make Sure Your Name And Date Of Birth Registered With The Number Are 100% Correct Including Spaces. Ask To Update Your Details If Anything Is Incorrect. Once Confirmed, Provide The Exact Same Details To Boost To Initiate The Porting. Some Carriers Will Send You A Sms To Authorise The Porting Request, So Make Sure The Current Sim Is Inserted Until The Service Is Disconnected.
For activation and porting assistance
Please contact Boost customer service
Boost customers: 125 8881
New customers: 1800 100 933
available 7am-11pm AEDT, 7 days..
***As per one of our T&C, you agree when buying products from our website. If you cancel your order Paypal fees which PayPal deducts for processing payment will be NON-REFUNDABLE because PayPal doesn’t refund those fees to us as sellers even if the order is canceled***.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.